Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Weekend...May 11, 2008

Well, it is Sunday the 11th of May in Hong Kong and that means it is Mother's Day. What a great day. I am a huge fan of Mother's Day...you get to celebrate Mom. Randi and I are thousands of miles away from our Moms...but, we will definitely be calling them and wishing them a wonderful Mother's Day. Today is a cloudy wet day in Hong Kong and it looks like it is going to stay that way for the majority of the day. This weekend is another three day weekend in Hong Kong with Buddha's birthday being celebrated on Monday...not sure how old he is. Randi and I don't have any really exciting plans...just hanging out...spending time with the dog and friends. We went and saw Ironman on Friday night and I have to say that it was a great movie. It was incredibly entertaining, the acting was superb, and the movie offered the right mix of action, comedy, and drama. All I have to say is it receives a 9-F score on the Farage Movie Meter. Randi was actually pleasantly surprised as well...I think she thought it was going to be a little cheesy...but, she really enjoyed it. She even recommended it to my mother...so you know she enjoyed it. Randi and I were also pleasantly surprised that the movie was pretty much "foul language free" which was a nice change. We are scheduled to see What Happens in Vegas this evening and will report on that one as well. As of right now...Ironman is the best movie of 2008 in my opinion. Have a great weekend and remember to buckle up and don't drink and drive.

1 comment:

The Bradford Blog said...

A 9-F! Well - I better get to the movie theatre! :)

The Small Print:

No part of this blog may be reproduced or used without prior written permission.