Friday, February 22, 2008

The Weekend...

The weekend is approaching. So, I write this entry from Shenzhen…still working on the project here and looking forward to heading home this evening. Due to the fact that I have approximately 12 months left in my original contract – Randi and I are aiming to do a bit more on the weekends in an effort to maximize our Hong Kong time. So, this weekend we are going to head out to Stanley on Saturday and let Henry play with his canine friends. I think Henry was a bit lonely when we first moved here…but, now that he has tons of canine friends he really looks forward to getting out and playing on the weekends. Last weekend he played pretty hard with a 10 month old Vizsla. They had an absolute blast…two sporting dogs playing together is definitely a pleasure to watch. Sunday is going to be an interesting day…I get to accompany Randi and her friends to some “chick flick” and then we are going to hit up one of our favorite restaurants for brunch. I will ensure that I post a movie review afterwards. In the words of one of my friends here, “how does it feel being one of the girls?” Well, to answer that…I certainly do not mind hanging out with a bunch of nice attractive women; I can think of worse things. I do have to state that I still manage to fit in some guy time with my male friend here in Hong Kong and I think I am going to go check out a shooting range this weekend. Those of you who know me probably wonder how I am surviving without my “required” range time. It is difficult but I am making it. If the weather holds I am also hoping to possibly get a little rock time…maybe by heading up to Central Crags. I hope everyone has a safe weekend. We will post some pictures of canine play time this weekend.

No comments:

The Small Print:

No part of this blog may be reproduced or used without prior written permission.