Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Here we go...

Sometimes I scare myself...I just finished posting on Georgia and my belief that Russia (read Putin) wants Mikhail Saakashvili out of office and what just pops up on the AP wire at 4:44am (EDT) or 4:44pm (local): Russian Foreign Minister says Georgian President must go.

This is it folks, time for the United States to make a stand to protect a democratically elected president of an independent country or let democracy literally be crushed by the heavy hand of an ex-KGB officer. It's go time folks and I say fire it up. If I am needed I am ready to go.

My bet, we (the United States) are going to make a strong stand and I would not be surprised at all if the 173rd is being "ramped up" right now.

No comments:

The Small Print:

No part of this blog may be reproduced or used without prior written permission.